The Arnprior Airport is managed by the Arnprior Airport Commission. The airport is classified as a registered airport with Customs Clearance (CANPASS); it serves both recreational and general aviation traffic and it is used by Medivac, Ontario Hydro, the O.P.P. and Canadian Armed Forces. The airport offers facilities for both land and sea planes which allow owners to operate from floats or wheels in warm weather. Seaplanes can be tied down on land during the winter months.
633 Johnston Road
Unicom Frequency 122.7
During World War II, the airport hosted No. 3 Flying Instructor School for the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan. Arnprior/South Renfrew Municipal Airport was the original location of the National Research Council of Canada Flight Research Laboratory until 1954 when it moved to its current location at the Ottawa International Airport in Ottawa.